Re: [IP]Testing BS in High School (was Help! State testing prob.)

all school personnel should know what a 504 plan is.  you meet with all
teachers and personnel affiliated with your school day and a representative
from the school district and school nurse and you sit down and specify
exactly what you need as a D.

this includes:
access to water/sugar/testing anywhere at anytime.

being able to retake an exam if you are high or low.

access to phone calls to home or MD.

michael can add to this...he is more versed in this than I am.
but I would definitely call the school office and ask for this meeting.