[IP] Govt. Support for PUMPS!!!!

 <A HREF="http://www.jdf.org/pubinfo/news040400b.html">Sisters’ Plight
Inspires State Representative to Action. April 4, 2000</A> - CHECK THIS OUT!
   Greetings all:  I happened to see this article on the www.jdfcure.org
website & realized it was practically in my backyard ( well - 2 hours away!)
& was the same story I'd received in an e-mail I'd failed to download!
   Anyway, just spoke to DH ( dear hubby) & we'll be heading to Harrisburg on
Monday with our 17 yr old pumper daughter ( who doesn't even know that yet!)
to support this EXTREMELY important public rally....With over 2000 Insulin
Pumper members experiencing the differences that access to an insulin pump
can make in one's life with diabetes, it behooves us all to support
government's role whenever & wherever we can! Stay tuned~!!

Regards, Renee ( Melissa's pump-mom/advocate)