[IP] I'm so disappointed in Disetronic

Well, it's been 3 weeks and my insurance company still doesn't know I have
this pump.  They have no claim on file.  I thought that Disetronic would at
least get the bill to my insurance in a timely manner, well, guess not.
Right now I'm ready to call the other 2 pump companies and tell them the
first one to get it paid, that's the pump I'll keep!

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting for insurance approval (still
waiting for my insurance to get the bill!)