Subject: [IP] 0.1 unit delivery

The H-tron has to have its button pushed for each preset increment of
delivery.  My daughter's pump is set for 0.2 unit increments, so to do 4
units, it's 20 pushes of the button.  No scrolling. We're kind of used to
it, though, and since it beeps every time the button is pushed, Jenna can do
all her boluses through her clothes - 5 beeps =1unit.   I think the new
D-tron is going to be more like Minimed  - at least the buttons on the face
of it look like that.

Nancy Morgan