Subject: [IP] Help!! Statewide Testing in school

Hi Mag, this is probably too late to help, but this is one of the things
that I specifically had put into Jenna's 504 plan.  It is a necessary
modification that children are not made to test if their blood sugar
precludes thinking clearly.  So, Jenna's plan allows her to do untimed
tests, so that if she got low or high during a test, she could stop, and not
have to resume until her sugar was within prescribed range (I think I put
80-200).  It probably won't help for this test, but I would definitely
modify his 504 plan as soon as possible to cover this.

Nancy Morgan