Re: [IP] Diabetes Station Explained.."Tune In"

I also received this email in question, but I too, know that my email addy
was not gotten through the pumper's list since I received this in 2
different email addy's I use.  I figure they got my info from other diabetes
sites I have visited or ordered from.  I've checked out this site and it
does look interesting, at least it's related to something I'm interested in,
and not just general SPAM mail.  Give 'em a break, I plan to check out their
chats myself, they sound interesting.

Type 1 for nearly 37 years, still waiting for insurance approval...