Re: [IP] Re: softserter tool

i would love to use the silhouettes but i'm afraid i won't be able to insert
without a sofserter or something like it.  i have to look away and just
shoot to insert my sites.  i'm a weenie :)  i'm wondering, is there a reason
why they haven't made some kind of device to insert the silhouettes with?  i
know they have to go in at an angle, but i'm sure we could be competent
enough to hold the device at an angle while 'shooting'.

julie- who can't sleep and is letting her mind run away with her