[IP] Having my cake...

Well, plans went awry and I had my cake tonight. It took 15 units and after
a wonderful meal, maple glazed pecan chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, caesar
salad, cake and diet soda, my new site suddenly occluded while I ate and I
went thru the roof:) So I'm at 40u today already, moved site,
grumbled, am typing a paper for school, recalled how happy I was as I ate my
dinner,  and waiting until I hit 100 again. aarrrghhhh! At least I'm not on
MDI, this would have been a brutal night. I'm being nice to myself tonight
and saying oh well, I can't do better, I needed real food and it's not my
fault that vein got in the way of my needle:)

 BTW- do prenatal vitamins effect sugars? They just started me on mine to
prepare for pregnancy eventually and I'm curious.

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein