Hi Everyone,

Remember our two new chats, for parents on Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. EST,
and for teens/college-age folks at 7:30 p.m. EST on Thursday nights.

Chris Newman and Rem Laan from Disetronic will be in the Guest Chat Room at
9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) tomorrow, Tuesday, April 4. Come join us to find
out about the new pumps D. is offering.

Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are open
any time, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Either Carolyn (email @ redacted) or myself (email @ redacted)
will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9:30 a.m. EST (2:30 p.m. GMT).
Tomorrow morning (4/4), however, is iffy. Check in with us.

Rodney Mead (email @ redacted) hosts a chat  at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m.
GMT). Tuesday nights in the Anytime room.

Parent Chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT) with Steve Winer, Connie Hornbaker,
and Allie Rogers, in the Parent chat room.

Amy M. will host the teens and college-age/early-twenties pumpers chat at
7:30 p.m., Thursday nights, in the Teen chat room.

Carolyn will host the regular Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m.
GMT) in the Anytime foom.

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up and talk!

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash (email @ redacted)
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)