[IP] The R-1000 Virtual Pump

If anyone is interested in the new Animas R-1000 user interface, you can
"see and touch" it at http://www.animascorp.com. Just choose Virtual
Pump and you will be able to play with a Java program that completely
emulates the user interface. You can bolus, set basal rates, see all the
settings, prime, view history... EVERYTHING that R-1000 does is in
there. And it will give you the same feeling a real R1000 would do.

By the way, R-1000 stands for "Redundant 1000", since this pump does
more than 1000 safety checks per minute.

And if you like it, write me a note. And if you don't, you can still
tell me what is wrong with the VirtualPump/Interface.