[IP] explanation of 20 units for emergency

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] say huh?  On 20 units to refill resevoir?
> I completely do not understand this post at all.  Woudll someone fill me
> privately as to what this is refering?
> Thanks
> Charisma :)

I did not say to refill the reservoir, I read Michael's post to draw the 20
units FROM the tubing (removed from the site) back into the reservoir. Then
the extra SHOT syringe that is carried can withdraw a bolus amount from the
reservoir and be injected into an arm or whatever site may be available. The
pump is no longer, at this point, attached nor tethered.

Sorry, I know you believe you understood what you think I said, however, I'm
not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant. <gr> (thought
I'd take this opportunity to borrow that phrase)
Jan & Bluda Sue & extra shot syringe in purse