[IP] 508 clip on a 507c

Back in Nov. we sent Eve's pump (507c) into mm, b/c her pump was skipping
screens. It took mm 4 months to fix the problem. Eve received her pump back
two weeks ago and since has had problems with the clip not fitting right,
the clip keeps on slipping off the pump. I finally looked at it on Sat.
night and realized that the clip didn't fit right. My husband looked at it
and found that the back of the pump where the clip holds on was not a full
circle, but a partial circle. The clip has a full circle on it. He called mm
about this and it turns out that mm also replaced the shell of Eve's pump
b/c soon after she received her pump she fell against something and broke
part of the screen and the shell. MM said that she has a new back (the 508
back) on her pump and that the 507c clip won't work. So, they are going to
sent her a new clip.

Deborah mom to Eve 12.5
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99