[IP] Re: insulin sensitivity

Hey pixie - you aren't sensitive at all ;)  That's pretty normal on this
list!!  If I am < 200, one unit will drop me 180 points.  Food wise I am
about 1 unit per 17 carbs.

Watch the obsession about the amount of insulin.... I do this too, but I
tried to "stop" after I realized that mentally I would try to take the
least amount possible... if I was deciding b/t 1.5 units or 2, I'd take
1.5, etc.  My average is around 30-33 now, as opposed to my former 25,
but my A1c's are better too :)

My basals account for 10.8 of that...