[IP] Sharon(MM reservoirs)

Sharon, I don't know how much insulin you use in a day so it's a little hard
to say exactly. I only use the reservoir in the short position. But If you
multiply your daily totals by 3 and add enough to prime the tubing, that will
let you know if the insulin will last 3 days. Also, you could just refill the
syringe with more insulin and reconnect it back to the tubing. Hope this helps
in some way. Denise