[IP] Update State Testing -long

Thanks for the advice. I spoke with Matt's teacher on the phone today about
the situation. She was just following school/state regulations so she did not
get into trouble.  I explained to her that Matt could not be put into a
situation where he cannot test, or feel like he's going to be in trouble if
he needs to test. I asked if she needed me to talk to the principal, and she
said, no, she would talk to her herself. Well she calls back and all is well,
Matt's desk will be moved near the teachers desk, and his supplies will be
put on her desk and he may test during these district tests if he needs to,
but they will have to be very very quiet and not disturb the other children.
So i agree, and think all is well when the principal calls me back just to
tell me that THEY were being very FLEXIBLE about all of this, and to warn me
that next year the middle school may not be!!!!!!!!  That was at 3:30, i'm
still TICKED off!!!!  I told her that flexibility wasn't an issue here, that
Matt's legal rights were!  If they were worried about distractions, let him
not test and see how big of a distraction he'd make if he had a low, and hit
the floor!!!!!!!  Gosh darn, i'm angry...........but hey, Matt will be
allowed to test if need be, and that was my whole goal!  Sorry so long!!!!!