[IP] I want to start mixing insulins

Hi mixers,
I've been pumping for 2 months using Humalog with pretty good
results.  My sites are lasting from 1 to 3 days (I use Tenders).
I usually decide to change sites before 3 days because I either
start to get unexplainable high BGs or I get a painful/burning
sensation when I bolus more than ~2 units.  I've read the
archives and saw how many of you have benefitted from mixing
Regular or Velosulin with your Humalog.  Before I start mixing,
I thought I'd ask if anyone has an opinion or experience on
whether mixing with Velosulin is more likely to allow a site to
last longer than mixing with Regular.
Thanks a bunch!