Re: [IP] Accuchek Advantage Probs

-----Original Message-----
From: Pixie <email @ redacted>

Subject: [IP] Accuchek Advantage Probs

Pixie call Accuchek, I was talking to there rep one time and they said they
would replace old advantages with there newer model of the Advantage.

Explain the problems you are having and explain the number of strips that
are being wasted.  I would be willing to bet they will send you a different
machine with a bottle of strips to replace the lost ones.

If not then just say that There are other manufacturers that will be happy
to sell me my 400 test strips a month.  (What ever the number is.)

Tom Carlson