Re: [IP] Fast Take Strips - Free

Hi Stacy, I'd love some Fast Take Strips.  I have just
changed insurance plans and they are giving me a hard
time about covering anything (hopeing this situation
will soon change!).  If you still have some left, I'd
be happy to take them off your hands.  Please let me
know.  Brenda Enevoldsen   5524 Laurel Grove Lane
Raleigh, NC   27616  I'd be glad to send you $$ for
shipping or whatever  :-)