Re: [IP] Toddler pump starts

my doctor's office wanted me to call in everyday for a week with bg values,
pre meal, fasting, 1 hour post meal, midnight and 3 am.. for a whole week.
the second week every other day and the third 2-3x/week... etc..
You should have their phone numbers, answering service numbers and call them
until they return the calls.. Especiall since you are dealing with a
This should be a time you are one of their priority patients..
Be aggressive if you have to. I know I would.. Good Luck and Hugs...