Re: [IP] Bolusing 10

Your situation sounds a lot like mine. I've read about the Type 1.5 and wondered if it was nearer to my situation. Please tell me what MODY means.

When I had my episode of DKA two years ago, my pancreas had quit working altogether -- big fat goosegg for my c-peptide. After going on insulin and now on the pump it appears to be working again. Last reading was 13, which is in normal range.

What happens with Medicare and pumps when the original diagnosis was Type II? I'm in my late 50s now, and most definitely want to keep my pump for my "golden years"!!