Re: [IP] Bolusing 10

>1 unit drops me between 35-45 points. I am however a Type 1, so maybe that
>is what makes the difference?  Hmmm....

I am reacting like a Type I on insulin where on tablets my sugars were
wildly swinging (from 25-490) and usually over 140 (A1C's gone from 7.8 to
5.4 in the last year) and I was sick alot more. I started back on insulin in
January after I stopped responding at all to Amaryl and Glucophage. Alot of
MODY's eventually become insulin dependent. We're called Type 1.5 by some
endos since we fall into both categories as our pancreas get more tired of
working so hard. It al depends on the individual tho, that's the beauty of
diabetes, it's a disease that caters to the whims of the metobolism:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein