Re: [IP] Help!! Statewide Testing in school

Michael, Ruth, Cheri, Thanks for such a quick reply i just knew i could count
on all of you.  Thanks Michael, you've always answered my questions quickly.
I will definately follow up on this. I'm now prepared for when the teacher
calls, and i will set up an appointment with the principal. I'll keep you
posted. Also, i just had film developed, site pictures for you. What is the
address i should mail them to?

Thanks again, and again.