Re: [IP] Bolusing 10

>12.5 units for basal.  The doctor told me I was insulin resistant because
>my insulin to carb-ratio.  Although I am not convinced that this is so.

I also use a 10/1 ratio but one unit drops me 50 pts, sometimes more. I
react to insulin well so they said I was sensitive. Sometimes .5 drops me 30
units so adjusting after meals is sometimes weird:) I'm a weird form of Type
II tho (MODY) so for a type II I'm likely sensitive. I'm at a weight my endo
likes but feel is too high since it's in the top range of ideal weight. My
typical meal bolus is 5-8 as well, but I only eat a rice krispy treat for
breakfast to compensate for the amount of daily pumping.

Tomorrows my birthday and I want cake:) I'm making my husband take me out
for dinner. I've not had cake since I was on tablets. It should prove an
interesting test of my willpower to bolus and my pump:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein