[IP] Bolusing 10

Not trying to be offensive...it is just me but I think 10 units seems like
lot of insulin  for one meal.   I have given up a lot of foods like pizza
pasta b/c of their high carb counts.  I can't take 10 units for one meal.
worry about it too much.  I also worry about how much insulin I take in a
hour period.  If I go ever a certain # of units a day I feel like I have
bad.  Does anyone else worry this much too?

Always remember and never forget - everyone's mileage may vary....
I always have to bolus 10 for chinese/japanese food.  Yes, it is a lot, and
I try to stay below a certain   # of units per day, but every now and then
if I want chinese or mexican, I know it is ten units, 5 now, 5 later, or
whatever.  Everyone had a different relationship with insulin/carb ratios
and fat/carb/insulin ratios and sugar/carb/fat/insulin rations.. etc.  Viva
le difference.
Bonnie Richardson