Re: [IP] Help!! Statewide Testing in school

geneva starts hers next week.  I am doing a few things to help.

1.   mostly protein breakfast  (no waffles or captain crunch cereals)  eggs,
whole wheat toast.   yogurt.  fruit.  don't want those morning spikes which
she wants to correct.

2.  I am going to have her call me with numbers prior to her testing.  they
only do one / day I think.  will check on this.  I am aiming for levels a
bit higher than normal.  around 120-140.

hope this helps.  I wouldn't worry too much unless he crashes.  but you
should be able to get his BGs prior to testing.  disability act, etc etc.

 mom to SAT taker age 11