Re: [IP] Help!! Statewide Testing in school

    I would call at talk to someone at the school right now!!!  They cannot
tell Matt that he cannot test in class during a test.  Mention the word
lawsuit and then you should not have a problem.  The same thing happened to
me a few years ago and when my Mom called and told them that I WOULD BE
TESTING whenever and where ever I needed to and that if they did not let me
test she would be seeing her lawyer, they suddenly had no problem with me
testing.  I hope you can get this worked out.