[IP] Help!! Statewide Testing in school

Help.......Matt is starting statewide district testing today, and i wrote a
note to the teacher explaining that Matt should test around 10:30, 2 hr pp,
to see if too high or too low, and i was told, by Matt, he called, that HE
COULD NOT test his blood during the test!!!!  I put in the note to have his
monitor at HIS desk, so he wouldn't have to get up, but no he still is not
allowed!  Grant it, only if he were having a low, i'd worry, because he was
being denied, but i want him to do well on these tests, isn't that a right?
I know there is info on this out there, but the search engine is temporarily
down........what should i do???  I told Matt to have the teacher call me this
afternoon!   HELP HELP HELP.  Should i not worry that  his numbers are in
range? Am i being too much??????  Anxiously waiting!!!!!!!