[IP] Call Lily's Answer Center-RE NoHumalog Recall

I received a response from a Lily Pharmacist regarding questions about a
humalog recall.  On previous posts several people pointed to the possiblity
of a recall.  Within this past month I too have felt terrible, had unusual
highs, changed my sets more often, etc. with no improvements.  I called
Walgreens, my endro, and finally Lily and none of them had recall info.  The
pharmacist at Lily took the lot # and other info and I suggest you call her
if you suspect your insulin isn't/wasn't working.  They have a Diabetes
Answer Center at
(888) 885-4559.  I spoke with a pharmacist named Jessica.