Re: [IP] Rapid infusion sets

Yes, I use the rapids.  Started out with the softset and always had some
trouble.  So I switched probably about 10 years ago.  I wouldn't even want to
trade for another kind.  I would like it to be able to disconnect too and
they tell me that they soon will.  I don't know about that though because I
was told that over two years ago and they still haven't.  My body looks like
a road map with blood vessels so I have to be careful where I put it.  If it
hurts when it goes in or hurts when I touch it I just take it back out and
reinsert it, I did that also with the softset but still had other problems.
Do you stick another piece of tape over the little thing that comes with the
set?  I do otherwise it wouldn't stay on for me.

Well, good luck pumping.

Nancy 35 years D 12 years pumping