[IP] Sports Guard

     Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 07:50:41 -0400
     From: "DAVID & JOYCE @ CRUISEONE" <email @ redacted>
     Subject: [IP] Sport Guard by Mini-Med
     Has any one had any experience with using this water-proof sport guard
     ? =
     Does it work well & is it easy to use ? We will be doing some kayaking
     snorkeling .
     Thanks, Joyce=20
     email @ redacted
     I used the Sports Guard for snorkling, although I tend to stay at the
     surface  when it comes to snorkling.  I use a bit of vasoline around
     the lid to ensure a seal. Something I read on IP awhile back. Works
     well. Also I believe that minimed has a one year warantee for the case
     for damage to the pump due to leakage.