Re: [IP] Touched By An Angel Episode

I agree about the pump!  I watched it and was somewhat disappointed.  I think
they made the family too unrealistic and the whole diabetes issue a little
too fluffy(?),  can't quite think of a better word.  It seemed strange that
the mother wasn't even back in the ER room with her daughter and that they
all left her at the hospital by herself until it was time to go back for the
5 minute training on how to care for a diabetic child.  We spent nearly a
week undergoing intensive training and never left the hospital the entire
time.  And what was up with all those blood sugar checks and insulin
injections every half hour throughout the night?! Anyway, I am glad to see
they are at least acknowledging some of the trials of living with type 1