[IP] "more serious" diabetes

Jan,
I can relate.  I just finished a book that had, on about page two, that a
person "came down with severe type I."  Huh?
This is a TECHNICAL written by a doc book!

> But what made my teeth grit was the line where the father said the
daughter
> had the "more serious" form of diabetes

type 2s feel that they don't have the "real
> kind" of diabetes.
And this is so prevelant that I was sooo glad when dx'd that my son had type
I so he would be treated carefully!
Sigh
Charimsa