Re: [IP] Help! I can't get sofsets in!

Ricky,
It sounds like you either have alot of scar tissue or not enough subcu
tissue.  Are you very musculer?  Are you using the micro or the regular?  I
did manual insertion for 2 years before using the sof-serter and did not
think I would use it, but it insert it so well I would recommend it
strongly.  If you are having this much trouble, I would call your trainer
and evaluate the problem.  Also ask you sales rep for a spare sof-serter.
If he will not help you out, let me know and I will see what I can do.  But
I do need to know your general location.
Pat