Re: [IP] MiniMed question about resevoirs

Hi Sharon,
I hate to disagree with your trainer, but it does not matter how big you are, if
you need more than 50 units per day, take the clear converter out and enjoy 3
days on the pump between changes.  As a trainer/pumper myself, it was probably
her way of discourageing you from extending the 3 days.  Alot of absorption
problems can occur if you do.
Good luck,
Pat