[IP] Re: popcorn

For popcorn, depending on how much I eat and what I'm doing, I
often do a square wave bolus over about 2 hours. It also depends on
how much butter is on the popcorn. It takes awhile to digest, and it's
high in fat, so treat it like Chinese food or pizza. For a small bag, I'll
bolus 2.0 (for 20 carbos) over 11/2 to 2 hours. I had some for dinner
last night (yay, freedom of the pump) and had no problems. If he's
going high over the course of the night, it sounds like a square-wave
would be the obvious solution.