[IP] hypoallergenic makeup

Since lots of us have sensitive skin, i hope this isn't too off-topic...
I don't know anything about Almay hypoallergenic makeup, but lots of makeup
that claims to be hypoallergenic contains ingredients that can be
irritating.  There is no 'legal' definition for the use of the term on
makeup.  I have a book called "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me"
that provides objective information about almost every cosmetic product you
can imagine, including whether an item contains potentially irritating
ingredients.  You can get it at most large bookstores, or order it online
from http://www.cosmeticscop.com/ , a website operated by the author that
contains lots of info about cosmetics, and will give you an idea what her
views are.  The author specializes in debunking phony cosmetics claims.
Hope this helps!  colleen