Re: [IP] So long again

----- Original Message -----
From: Ted Quick <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 6:17 AM
Subject: [IP] So long again

I am leaving the list again because it's taking too much time out of my
life.
There's so much good information here if you need it, but it's too
much with my new responsibilities.

Take care all, I may return again some time for some reason. I'll be sending
message to the help address, now.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted

Hate to see you go, your replies have been very informative & I'm sure
every-
one will miss your knowledge.  I particularly could always relate to your
com-
ments because I have the same first name.  Hope you don't work too hard.
Ted Humphreys