[IP] Re: Touched by an Angel episode

I didn't see the whole episode...maybe 10 minutes of it.  Usually I'd rather
pull out my toenails with tweezers than watch that show!!  :)  But I watched
a little bit last night.  I thought it was generally very well done.  The
only thing I noticed was that when the girl whipped out her needle and
insulin and shot up, it looked like she had taken, like, 60 units of insulin
at once!  I know that it's something that only diabetics or parents of would
notice, but I looked at my boyfriend like, "oh my god" and he said, "Oh,
she'll probably be in a coma in 10 minutes, with all that insulin!"  But
like I said, it's only something that we would probably notice.  From what I
saw of the show though, the emotional part of it was very realistic.