[IP] Touched by an Angel

I thought it was a fairly well rounded show dealing with diabetes - ditto to
what everyone else said as to accurate portrayals (give or take a small flub
here and there).  Very emotionally charged, in my opinion - I don't really
recall being dx'd as I was so young, but we all still deal with anger and
sadness because of it.  Thank heavens for the pump, though - I think this as
close as I can get to feeling like a 'non-diabetic.'

Dawn, who never knew freedom came with a tether (or that you should give
yourself insulin in the middle of the night as was done on Touched by an
Angel!!!  lol  Nothing like a Humalog cocktail at two in the morning.)