Re: [IP] Re: softserter tool

I tried to call MM and ask for a second one and was told there was a
charge. It seems whenever I call for anything I am always charged :( so I
do have to place an order and I will be buying my second one. Guess they
need the profit.
When I called because I wanted to try a sil..I got ONE sil..I see everyone
getting all of these free things and I am wondering what I am doing wrong.
Oh well..I will pay I guess since that is what they asked me to do.
I think it would be so great to get a break once in a while..
But this is the same with blood glucose machines too.. Never got a free
That;s life.
Ginny and Beamer (service dog) and Simon (therapy dog)