Re: [IP] soft sets and infusion sets

Tomorrow is my day to re-order my supplies and I will be ordering a second
soft serter.
I couldn't be more please with the infusion sets and soft-serters. I was
told that as a person with chemical injury I would never be able to use a
pump..Well the wrong word was said to me..and that was never. I have been
pumping now with both brands for a tad over 4 years.
No eye complications or kidney complications as of yet. I do have optic
neuritis but that is from something else not diabetes related.
Ginny and Beamer (sd) and Simon (therapy dog)