Re: [IP] Touched By An Angel Episode

All in all it did what is was suppose to do. I didn't understand all of the
blood testing but then I thought well she was in the hospital and they were
trying to find a dose that was going to help her but then when I saw she
was getting all of the shots I figured they were doing that to get a point
across but I don't feel that was acurrate and she had to be getting R
insulin. I was worried she was going to go low with all the shots,
But otherwise I think they protrayed the feelings of the family and the
denial and how it could disrupt the family life pretty good.
At least the topic was brought to the forefront on primetime. Now I wish
they would do one on type II because many people have so many
misconceptions about type ii.
I have had many family and friends die from type II and many with very
severe complications. That would be a most dramatic story line also.
Ginny and Beamer (service dog) not able to sleep due to storm watches