Re: [IP] (no subject)

At 04:32 PM 4/2/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Please remove me from the list.....too many emails......will check thru
 >digest.  Thanks

Please remember to use the HELP address that's at the bottom of every
message if you want to either unsubscribe or change your subscription. That
way you can be sure that one of our admins will see it and you won't be
cluttering the list with your request.

Remember: for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org. And please be patient. All of our administrators
are volunteers who spend their spare time doing this... therefore, we are
not manned 24 hours a day. Thanks.