[IP] Toddler pump starts

Hi Parents of very young pumpers,
I got this message from a parent on the CWD website.  Jenna was 9 when she
started pumping, so I don't know exactly what a "toddler pump start" looks
like for the young crowd.  Please e-mail either the list or me, and I will
forward it on to this parent, or e-mail her directly at email @ redacted
I've encouraged her to become a member of this wonderful group, so maybe
we'll hear from her directly.