Re: [IP] Reusing Lancets

Sally, I just had to smile at your comment.  From a dad's point of view, as
a dad of 4 children, I have witnessed first hand many times what 2 year
olds do with their hands and mouths.  Sanitary and sterility are not words
that generally come to mind :-)   And  reusing a lancet on a child is at
least as sanitary as getting a hug and slobbery kiss from old Autie Mabel.
MY 2 cents.

<BUT - - From a mothers point of view,  If I had a 2 year old with IDDM I
<don't think that I would reuse my lancets.  That is just MY 2 cents worth.
<Sally =o)