Re: [IP] praise for diabetics!

In a message dated 4/2/00 9:05:34 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Twice I have slept through the alarm to test Paddy, adn he
 has dropped a bit lower than I would have liked.  I mean, actually slept
 through half and hour of a high pitched beeping. >>

I've slept through s-o-o-o-o-o-o many alarms ... I have a tendency not to
check my reservoir before I climb into bed -- or think I have enough to last
the night -- and don't hear the "no delivery" alarm. <sigh>  My husband
usually punches me when Elvis goes from "beep" mode to "siren" mode, however.

I remember waking up one morning, with Elvis' tubing wrapped around my waist
and Elvis sitting on top of my hip, singing his little "siren song." Whadda
way to start a day!