[IP] praise for diabetics!

I am not diabetic.  But I have to come to the list and tell you all what a
great respect I have for you.  This pump start up for Paddy has been
marvelous, but had I to do it for myself, I would have been VERY frightened
to go to sleep!  Twice I have slept through the alarm to test Paddy, adn he
has dropped a bit lower than I would have liked.  I mean, actually slept
through half and hour of a high pitched beeping.
That is TIRED!  What do you do if it is YOU that is so tired, but then you
CAN'T wake up because you are low by that point?
I am so proud of everyone here who has been brave enough to give themselves
this gift.
Hugs to you all
Charisma :)