Re: [IP] Higher Temperatures

well, joyce,

geneva always has really great BGS while on our vacations despite being
disconnected almost the entire time.  plus...eating like crazy.  ice
cream...high fat meals at night  (restaurant fare).

swimming,  running around...stress-free ...  hot tubs and heated pools.
they all contribute to her numbers being lower..

too bad we all can't go on vacation forever!

mom to 11 yr. old geneva

I am a new pumper ( two weeks ). Just wondering if anyone can tell their
experiences with how their basal rates/boluses need adjusting if on vacation
where the temperature is higher/less stress/more relaxation