Re: [IP] Re: Bad day

At 05:30 PM 4/2/2000 , you wrote:
>Just want to say that today not such a great day for me.  Just a little
>down.  Watching the Touched by an Angel a little close to home for me.
>Still remember the days after dx and how hard it was to do first shots.
>I hate this disease with every fiber of my body and wish we could all
>make it go away.  I'm sorry all for being the down person here.  Just
>gets hard at times to believe that myself and others have to live with
>this the rest of our lives.  Thanks for listening.

I think there are times when most of us feel that way.   Trouble is that
very few people are willing to talk about the feelings.

Thanks for the courage to share the feelings.  I personally think that the
medical parts of diabetes are the easy part.  The emotional causes the
greatest drain cause so few are able to talk about it.......

Jim S.
email @ redacted

p.s. From you comment about Touched By An Angel, seems like it was well
done.  Won't
        be here for another hour and a half.