Re: [IP] Re: Bad day

I am still waiting to watch Touched by an Angel.  I am really sorry you're
having such a bad day, for I know they're no fun at all.

>I hate this disease with every fiber of my body

me too!  After 37 years of this disease I just want to know what it's like
not having it but would be even happier if it went away.  I also am I firm
believer that if I am caught saying that I like diabetes I should be locked
up or shot.  :-)  I know that since I have diabetes since I was 3 it had a
big part of being who I am and I mostly like who I am.  But bottom line if
anyone can honestly say they like an illness / disease, I think ...  ( I
stop at that for I do not want step on toes, I hope you have gotten my
meaning ).

>and wish we could all make it go away.

me too!

>  I'm sorry all for being the down person here.

Please don't be sorry for being yourself and having the feelings you
have.  I don't think there is anyone of us that can't relate because we've
been there ourselves.

My heart goes out to you.  I wish there was more I could say or do.

Give yourself a hug from me,